FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Aug 08, 2012 23:54 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@sayaninmail: Also possible, select all contacts-rightclick-Import/Export-Export selected entries

@Capt Sensible: If you just want to start a sync then use thw taskmanager in windows and launch MyPhoneExplorer with the commandline option "action=sync syncitem=multi". Only cause something was often discussed it means NOT that it will be implemented. I cannot rewrite the whole logic of MyPhoneExplorer.

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Capt Sensible

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 09, 2012 01:22 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

[quote="FJ"] If you just want to start a sync then use thw taskmanager in windows and launch MyPhoneExplorer with the commandline option "action=sync syncitem=multi". Only cause something was often discussed it means NOT that it will be implemented. I cannot rewrite the whole logic of MyPhoneExplorer.[/quote]

Thanks for your answer. However, once again, something must trigger the sync to start. What is it? Surely I can amend this?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
southcot

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 09, 2012 02:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Capt Sensible hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Thanks for your answer. However, once again, something must trigger the sync to start. What is it? Surely I can amend this?

You can set a number of triggers for starting sync. Depending on which are selected the sync could start each time a connection is briefly lost or started?

MPE: v1.8.8
Windows 10 Pro SP1 64bit
Galaxy S5:-
Android 6.0.1
MPE Android 1.0.46
gustavo_v

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 09, 2012 20:14 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I wish that MPE have automatic time period sync, and if i change something in phone or outlook, automatic changes the other part.
Thanks in advance, MPE is the best
Capt Sensible

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 09, 2012 21:34 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

[quote="southcot"]

You can set a number of triggers for starting sync. Depending on which are selected the sync could start each time a connection is briefly lost or started?

[img]http://southcot.co.uk/TempFiles/MPESrartSync.JPG[/img][/quote]

Whilst grateful for your response, Charlie, I'm afraid the present options are far too blunt an instrument. In short, I agree with Gustav's answer: we ought at least to be able to set the sync frequency by time period.
cybmatrix

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 12, 2012 11:11 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi there.
I noticed that when starting a call from MPE, if a bluetooth headset is connected to the phone, the call starts in classic way ( bypassing the headset ).
So every time, I have to hang up, and then recall from the phone ...

Is there a solution ?

THANKS.
ANDREA
cybmatrix

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 12, 2012 11:23 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

What do you think about adding a TEXT MESSAGE button to the contact menu like here ?

gnexus01

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 14, 2012 00:14 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I would like faster transfer speed over WiFi. I'm getting only around 120kb/s which is very slow when you want to transfer several hundred MB.
7thsign

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Aug 17, 2012 08:56 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

If the phone is connected via USB then you easy can make phone calls by entering the number on you keyboard, but if you have to press any digit in your call (IVR for example) then you have to do it manually on the phone. I wish there was an function for entering digits via the keyboard even during the call.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Aug 19, 2012 02:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@Capt sensible: As i said, use the task sheduler as trigger. Enter taskschd.msc in Start->Run. You should also add flags=noerrmsg to the commandline so the error message will be shown as balloon message

@cybmatrix: I thought already about this but i found that this makes the dialog very full filled. The headset handling of calls cannot be controlled (but i tried it with my Nexus and it did not happen there - interesting)

@gnexus: A common transfer speed throught WiFi with MyPhoneExplorer is something about 1000KB/s, there is something wrong in your environment, this has nothing to do with MyPhoneExplorer

@7thsign: I already tried to implement this (called DTMF Tones) but badly this interface is blocked for "normal apps" like MPE in Android

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
7thsign

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Aug 20, 2012 14:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Zitat:
@7thsign: I already tried to implement this (called DTMF Tones) but badly this interface is blocked for "normal apps" like MPE in Android

I´ve solved the problem by activating "Control Phone" and "text input", and suddenly you control the phone via your keyboard. So niiiiice! Very Happy
southcot

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Aug 21, 2012 19:01 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

7thsign hat Folgendes geschrieben:
If the phone is connected via USB then you easy can make phone calls by entering the number on you keyboard, but if you have to press any digit in your call (IVR for example) then you have to do it manually on the phone. I wish there was an function for entering digits via the keyboard even during the call.

I use the "Control Phone" feature too works a treat.

MPE: v1.8.8
Windows 10 Pro SP1 64bit
Galaxy S5:-
Android 6.0.1
MPE Android 1.0.46
nforcer2004ro

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Aug 22, 2012 16:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

HI,
your software ROCKS!!!!
It would be nice to have an option to Snooze the reminder of the Tasks....

Thanks for this functional software!!!!

And maybe Task Categories would be nice to be synced....
Starb7

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Aug 24, 2012 15:12 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

[quote="FJ"]@Capt sensible: As i said, use the task sheduler as trigger. Enter taskschd.msc in Start->Run. You should also add flags=noerrmsg to the commandline so the error message will be shown as balloon message

<snip>

Yes, this method works well BUT if the phone is not connected then an error is generated. So, can either; a) don't sync if no phone or b) an option to have a 'silent' warning on failed sync's, ie perhaps a flashing tray icon?

Cheers

Starb7

Huawai P9 Lite
Cubot S600
Samsung S3 Mini
Samsung S4 Mini
Samsung Tab 4
HTC Desire S S510e
HTC Wildfire v2.2.1
johnd101

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Aug 24, 2012 16:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

hello

Outlook allows the use of non-Gregorian calendar (such as Hebrew Lunar calendar) in its recurrence events in addition to Gregorian calendar.
You can have events (gregorian and Hebrew lunar) in same calendar.

I would love to have that option in MPE PC side and more important to have it sync correctly to the android as well.

Current situation where in Outlook events are correct and in MPE such events appears in totally wrong dates is not acceptable !

hope this will be fixed soon
j.

BTW:
Adding the Hebrew Lunar calendar will probably open the road for you to add all kinds of calendars such as Chinese, Arabic etc.
and will help MPE spread to many users around the globe !

==============================================

Ok, I believe I can pin point the problems with MPE and the sync issues that I have found:

MPE v1.84 on Win7 x64
MPE APK v1.0.21 on HTC Sensation ICS v4.0.3 Sense v4.0, rooted

1. Jewish holiday inserted through Outlook tool (tools->options->calendar options->add holidays)
are correctly synced to MPE and seen correctly on MPE PC side, but on the android AGENDA screen it is missing the subject field which is EMPTY.
In day screen it is OK

2. Multiple events in the same date are synced correctly to MPE, but on Android agenda screen, none or only one of the multiple events has a title, the rest has empty title while on the day screen it is OK.

Both 1 and 2 show there is a bug with the Agenda title display.

3. This is the most annoying and disturbing bug.
Recurrence events made in outlook according to NON-Gregorian calendar (in my case Hebrew lunar) are synced to MPE (both PC and android)
to a WRONG date !

I hope this helps you fix it and do hope you’ll reply and add your comments to the above.
Thanks a lot. Your app is essential to many and fixing those issues will allow many more to use it.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.