FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 SE V630i Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
ozute
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 18, 2006 02:04 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello.. I am about to buy a Sony Ericsson V630i, and I needed software to backup my phonebook and SMS's and MMS's also. I am so happy to have come across your site, the program looks very easy to use Smile

Can you please tell me when you expect to support the V630i? Smile
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 18, 2006 07:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I think the V630 is already compatible - not yet testet, but i think it will work.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jul 28, 2006 11:28 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Well, I've bought my Sony Ericsson V630i, and MPE seems to work very well with it! I've never used this program before, because this is my first ever Sony Ericsson.. Until last week, I used Oxygen Phone Manager with my Nokia 6100. I would really like to see MPE develop to encompass most phone functions, and I will gladly donate money to help..

I love that the program is very simple, modern looking, and quite comprehensive. It's really nice to find some software that is flexible and friendly to use.

There are a couple of things that I would love to see develop, for example entering birthdays via MPE. Having birthdays in my phone is high priority to me because I always forget them!

Backing up and storing SMS and MMS messages is also very important to me, so I'm stoked to see a built in pc archive for that as well..

Thank you so much for a great program! Very Happy
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.