FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Copy sms from sim? Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
banvatoi

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 14, 2023 09:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have saved SMS in the SIM CARD, and I'd like copy the SMS to the mobile (SE K300i). My awnser is:
Can I do?

Thanks you. Arrow
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenICQ-Nummer
eck-m

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 14, 2023 12:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

banvatoi hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I have saved SMS in the SIM CARD, and I'd like copy the SMS to the mobile (SE K300i). My awnser is:
Can I do?
As Andoid stores messages in the phones memory, this is probably no MPE-related question, also I do not know about a MPE function which would do that. So you must rely on the phone's capabilities to do so.

When I moved from an old phone storing the messages on the SIM card to a smart phone long time ago, the phone asked me if it should move the SIM card messages to the phone when first started with that SIM card inserted. Maybe, you should try this first.

If this simple method does (or did) not work, look for functions that might have such a function. If the message app does not provide this function in its menu, try the SIM card manager, which can be found by typing "SIM" into the search field of the application manager. This should have an option to display these messages (my Samsung has) ... and probably an option the move these messages, if there are any (I have none, therefore not sure).
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Dez 14, 2023 22:53 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

SE K300i is not a Android phone so there are completly other rules...

Yes its possible, the SMS messages of the SIM-Card are shown in MyPhoneExplorer as "Stored messages". From there you can copy them to "SMS Archive" in MyPhoneExplorer and from SMS Archive you can upload them back to the phone storage of your SE K300i.

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.