FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Incomplete Outlook contacts sync with multiple email addrs Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
TFD

BeitragVerfasst am: Do März 16, 2023 08:26 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello,

I noticed my Outlook contacts sync'ed to my Android device using MPE2.0 (and outlook-add in) that have multiple emails (email1-2-3 from outlook side) are wrongly sync'ed to Android.
Latest email (email2 or email3) wins the sync as "Other" from android side, and for the other ones, I have a "!no_compare" value as email addr.

Bug ?

Thanks

Th
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So März 19, 2023 20:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It seems that MyPhoneExplorer is using a fallback API to access Outlook on your PC. Please sync your contacts and then send me the logfile via email with a linbk to this thread.Menu-File-Settings-Show logfile

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 06, 2023 21:49 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

According to your logfile everything is OK, MyPhoneExplorer does use the new and fast redemption interface and not the fallback API. But probably the "!no_compare" entries com from earlier syncs. What happens if you delete for a test one affected contact in MyPhoneExplorer and then do a sync with the mode "Force Outlook -> phone"? Is the contact credated now correct in the phone?

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.