FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Bugs in calendar Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
fjsfan

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Dez 24, 2022 10:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi.

I'm using v2.0. I've purchased a new phone and i'm using MPE to transfer address book and calendar entries to it. I've noticed a couple of things that seem to be bugs.

1. When i go to "Appointments" on the new phone, i immediately see some "green-colored" entries there (the first column is green). I understood that those are the holidays. I went to Settings/Appearance and i saw that "Calculate holidays" is not checked, so why is MPE adding them to the calendar anyway?

2. I synced my old phone's calendar so i could get the entries from there and add them to the new phone, unfortunately though, this meant that all holidays were added to my old phone. I went to delete them but since they were scattered, i clicked on the first column to sort them by color (as i expected). The sort sort-of worked. Some entries were not sorted at the bottom with all the green ones but instead they were within the orange ones (unknown why).

3. After the sort, I selected some green entries and marked them for deletion, then i Synced with the phone. The entries were deleted. I did this (select-mark-sync) a second time and when the sync finished, MPE closed without any message. When i reopened it, i saw that the entries had been deleted. This behavior appears to happen only when there are orange entries along with green ones and the list is sorted by the first column.

4. When i finally cleared the holidays and created a clean file containing all my appointments (without holidays), i uploaded it to the phone. I was surprised to see on the phone, the holidays i had deleted in MPE though! I had to select all green items again and delete them, and this time it seems that they have indeed been deleted.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
icke1954

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Dez 24, 2022 11:18 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

In principle, MPE does not create any public holidays without you doing so, i.e. the existence of the public holidays has another reason.
Which calendar storages are activated under Phone => MPE-Client => Settings => Calendars-accounts to sync ?

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Android 10.0
Samsung Galaxy S20 / Android 13.0
MPE Version 2.1 akt. Nightly / akt. MPE-Client Beta
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail senden
fjsfan

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Dez 24, 2022 20:30 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

icke1954 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Which calendar storages are activated under Phone => MPE-Client => Settings => Calendars-accounts to sync ?

Hi, thanks for answering.

Well, the default, which is everything (including holidays Smile ). Didn't know about that, thanks.

In any case, this answer (1) in my post (and maybe also (4) ). The rest however seem to need some checking...
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.