FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MPE and Thunderbird 102.1.3 Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Stinger

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 25, 2022 16:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have used MPE for years, it has been an exceptional tool. The sync has worked flawlessly until the new version of Thunderbird came out several weeks ago. I'm using Thunderbird 102.1.3 (64 bit) and MPE 1.9.0. Every time I attempt to sync contacts, calendar or notes I get the error message Thunderbird file structure could not be downloaded or Thunderbird data could not be downloaded. I assume there is a new file structure associated with the new version of Thunderbird one MPE can't interpret at this point. Is this true and if so when can we expect a new version of MPE that functions with the new Thunderbird?????

Pease answer the question or is the problem something I have overlooked in the setup with the new version of Thunderbird? This sync is extremely important to me and I have to have an understanding of what my next steps need to be. Thanks for your assistance.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Aug 26, 2022 00:25 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Have you installed the correct version of the add-in? I can sync fine with TB 102+

Stinger

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 27, 2022 19:08 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

dvhttn hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Have you installed the correct version of the add-in? I can sync fine with TB 102+

That was it. I had an older version of the add on and it made all the difference when I updated it. Thanks for your help!
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.