FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 PIN issues Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
XperiaUser2022

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Feb 15, 2022 09:02 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi everyone.

A little background, I've always used Sony phones (my first two phones were the K800i and the C905) but have recently acquired a new Samsung and I'm in the process of transferring data from my current phone, Xperia XZ2 to my laptop to then get started with my Galaxy S21.

As I put my XZ2 away for use as a backup phone, I grabbed my box of old phones and cables, etc and I have an Xperia E (C1504) and I cannot get past the PIN lock screen. I don't want to factory reset it as it may have photos on there I never got around to transferring, but unless I can access them, they might as well not exist. Catch 22 loop situation.

I'm fairly certain I would have turned on Developer Mode, so there's that small saving grace, but I'm completely unfamiliar with "flashing" and "fastbooting" except that I've merely heard of these terms.

Are there any options that could work for me, or am I up shit creek?

Thanks.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
XperiaUser2022

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 16, 2022 06:17 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I contacted Sony Australia support and sought assistance with performing a hard reset as I figure it'd be easier to just restore the phone to factory settings and then run data recovery programs to see if there was anything worth recovering. The support agent advised that the only method they would advise is to use the Sony companion software through a PC, but that the Xperia E is no longer supported. I queried her if I could obtain an older version of the software, would it work? And her reply was a definite no as apparently it was never supported.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.