FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Android, Google Calendar, PC Sync, & EccoPro (THE PIM) Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
cjholly

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 02, 2021 01:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Is it possible to sync my PC's calendar with Google Calendar on the web via MPE? I have some kind of add on to MPE that lets me sync my EccoPro pim with my Android phone. On my phone the Google Calendar app shows what I synced in a calendar called PCSync which is a different calendar than Events in Google Calendar. The app displays both, which is great.

Google Calendar on the web however does not sync with the PCSync calendar in the Google Calendar Android app. It likes only what is in Events.

I would like to have all the appointments in PCSync to also show up on Google Calendar on the web. I assume I need to use PCSync so MPE has a place to put the appointments on my desktop to my phone.

It sounds like I would have to use another app to export PCSync to Events, which is not quite what I want to do. Before I give up, I just want to make sure I am not missing something in how MPE works. Anyone have a clue what I am talking about? --Chris
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 02, 2021 14:14 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MyPhoneExplorer does basicly sync all calendars in the Androids calendar database. They can be local or the are attached to your google account. The phone itself does then sync the entries of the google calendars to the webcalendar - this part has nothing to do with MyPhoneExplorer. But in endeffect its true - the way is: EccoPro - MyPhoneExplorer - Android calendar - Google
You can select in the settings of MyPhoneExplorer Client on the phone in which calendar MyPhoneExplorer does put new events.

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.