FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Redo of Contacts Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Stinger

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Sep 25, 2021 14:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'm using Thunderbird and My Phone Explorer. The contact list in my phone became corrupted and I need to recreate the 545 contacts from Thunderbird to my phone. What is the best way to accomplish this? Do I delete all contacts on the phone as well as in My Phone Explorer and in the setup sync force Thunderbird to phone? Or is it better to delete all contacts in My Phone Explorer export from Thunderbird then import to My Phone Explorer? I'm open to any suggestions.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Sep 25, 2021 15:45 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I use Outlook on my PC rather than Thunderbird but the process is the same. On the phone go into the Settings (for the phone not MPE) and find Apps > Contacts storage* > Storage > ... clear cache and clear data. This will delete all contacts. NB - * - you will probably have to 'Show system apps' before this.

Use MPE to link your phone to PC then in MPE on the phone click the large blue arrow at the top (Download entire). This down loads your phone contacts to MPE on your PC - so it is now empty. Then sync as normal and your TB entries will be sync'd to your phone.

The above assume you have a 'manual' sync setup as I have - I do not sync automatically or sync everything at once.

Stinger

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 12, 2021 17:02 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thank you appreciate your help.

dvhttn hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I use Outlook on my PC rather than Thunderbird but the process is the same. On the phone go into the Settings (for the phone not MPE) and find Apps > Contacts storage* > Storage > ... clear cache and clear data. This will delete all contacts. NB - * - you will probably have to 'Show system apps' before this.

Use MPE to link your phone to PC then in MPE on the phone click the large blue arrow at the top (Download entire). This down loads your phone contacts to MPE on your PC - so it is now empty. Then sync as normal and your TB entries will be sync'd to your phone.

The above assume you have a 'manual' sync setup as I have - I do not sync automatically or sync everything at once.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.