FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
ADomani

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 11, 2022 17:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello,
I'm rediscovering MPE that I used a few years ago on some of my old Android smartphones.
What a pleasure !!

two small requests, certainly quite simple Wink

1/ Be able to save the list of applications on the phone in a standard format (text, xml, or other xls...)

2/ Still at the application level... it is possible, in the backups, to save the phone applications, on the other hand it lacks a small filter: "[x] don't save the pre-installed applications"

Note: this option exists in the list of applications but not when selecting backups.

These 2 "addons" would be, in my opinion, a good in the flexibility of use!

Thank you again for this beautiful applications (a donation is certainly coming after my complete tests)
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
vitek29

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 14, 2022 08:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Dear Franz Josef,
please an an option for android app to change the default color of the notes from yellow to others and color of the fonts for both app and widget.
When using dark smartphone theme, color of the font changes to white and the widget is yellow, so it's white on yellow which is hard to see.

Thanks.
bierreuno

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 20, 2022 11:14 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Dear Franz,
I'm an old but very old user, I run your application from a lot of years and I still found it's the best sync tool for my phone I ever found. I also donated for your project a lot of years ago.

I'm going to put a request for you: why we have to loose deleted contacts?

I'm very bored to loose data, there are many reason for I delete a contact from my addressbook, but could be useful to keep history of deleted contacts.

A good and quick solution to do it is to NOT delete the contact from the local database on desktop, but merely MOVE it into another database named "Archived (PC)", as well as you do for the SMS removed from the phone.

I think this feature could be very useful and - more - no one product in the world can do it!!

Hope you will read my suggestion.
Thanks a lot for your job, have a nice day

Bruno (Rome - Italy)
Koelner

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 20, 2022 14:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hey bierreuno

Your suggestion is something I´ve come to think of too.
Until now there is no real solution to this. One thing you can do, is use categorys for your contacts. By doing so, you could put old contacts to a category called archive and on your phone set that this is not shown.
That´s the way I deal with it.

Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 21, 2022 11:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Good idea, i will put it on my todo list

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Koelner

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Sep 21, 2022 14:00 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hallo Franz, bei der Gelegenheit möchte ich auch nochmal auf den Punkt "Geburtstage mit Enddatum" kommen.

Man möchte vielleicht nicht unbedingt auf Geburtstage von Menschen die z.B. verstorben sind im Kalender gestoßen werden aber die vergangenen Termine als Erinnerung behalten. Von daher wäre es cool, wenn man bei Geburtstagen auch ein Enddatum setzen könnte.

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 23, 2022 17:47 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I'd like to be able to set calendar colour by either:
- android/Google calendar basic colour palette*
- HEX text entry (it's very difficult to get to a desired colour shade without this)
- perhaps even HSV

*I've found my device's calendar sometimes sets the closest-to-basic colour for a calendar

Many thanks for such wonderfully powerful software!
airflame

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Nov 02, 2022 13:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I would love to see more options in the SMS Sending Schedule. The problem arises when we have a database of 1000+ numbers. And we want to send e.g. 200 sms every hour because otherwise we will be blocked by the operator. Now we have to open e.g. 12 windows and paste in each 200 phone numbers set the time and date of sending. Would it be possible to have some facility in the future which would allow us to open one window to set from hour x to hour x the time between sms and the content of the message and on what days to send sms? The program would divide it you send to the phone. Or setting the time and date with a VBS script using the command action=sendmessage

airflame

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 10, 2022 08:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

airflame hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I would love to see more options in the SMS Sending Schedule. The problem arises when we have a database of 1000+ numbers. And we want to send e.g. 200 sms every hour because otherwise we will be blocked by the operator. Now we have to open e.g. 12 windows and paste in each 200 phone numbers set the time and date of sending. Would it be possible to have some facility in the future which would allow us to open one window to set from hour x to hour x the time between sms and the content of the message and on what days to send sms? The program would divide it you send to the phone. Or setting the time and date with a VBS script using the command action=sendmessage

I came up with the idea that a cool option would be to add a setting whether the window for scheduling an sms message should disappear when you press save. As a result, we will be able to quickly set up other times and days for sending text messages.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 11, 2022 23:02 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Zitat:
I came up with the idea that a cool option would be to add a setting whether the window for scheduling an sms message should disappear when you press save. As a result, we will be able to quickly set up other times and days for sending text messages.

Just tested, the window is already closed when you press "Save", sorry i don't understand your request

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Ull!

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Nov 12, 2022 00:12 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi there.

@ airflame :

As a simple user of MPE I`m asking :

What exactly do you trying to do?

As far as I seem to know nearly every Provider (worldwide) blocks
Mass-SMSs .

So what exactly do you try to do?

Forget it.

Search a more expensive Solution offered by different sellers !

Ull!
Koelner

BeitragVerfasst am: So Nov 13, 2022 07:26 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Ull! hat Folgendes geschrieben:
What exactly do you trying to do?

I was starting to wonder about that myself.

@ airflame : Could you enlighten us? Because from this side of view it sounds like you´re searching for a cheap way to spam people.

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Nov 16, 2022 11:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@Koelner @Ull! @FJ

The company I work for took over 200,000 phone numbers from another company it bought. All of these numbers have agreed to receive text messages with discount promotions.

I use five phones to send text messages to these customers. I send text messages from 08:00 - 20:00 using Schedule option MPE. This is a great option because I don't have to have my computer on and phones connected or have a sim card modem that requires a texting program and a computer that would be on during those hours.

For the moment, the most troublesome sms sending is the disappearance of the window and setting the time in Schedule in MPE. I send 200 sms every hour, which means 2400 sms per day from one phone. To set the phone for the day with sms sending I open 12 Schedule sms windows. In them I set the time text and paste 200 numbers. The problem arises when I want to set the sending several days ahead. I have to open 12 windows again paste message and paste numbers.

An improvement would perhaps be to add a range of days when text messages are to be sent and times. You could also think about pasting 3,000 numbers and the program would spread it out over that time with an interval between text messages.

Or just add an option to make the sms sending window not close when you press save just clear the window with numbers.

Or add action=sendmessage option set date and time
Koelner

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Nov 16, 2022 11:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

You speak of 200.000 recipients and a company who has bought their numbers.

I would assume that a company operating at that scale would be able to buy a software instead of resorting to a free tool that wasn't designed for that purpose.

Say what you want, for me this looks like you´re trying to spam people.

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 17, 2022 11:14 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Koelner hat Folgendes geschrieben:
You speak of 200.000 recipients and a company who has bought their numbers.

I would assume that a company operating at that scale would be able to buy a software instead of resorting to a free tool that wasn't designed for that purpose.

Say what you want, for me this looks like you´re trying to spam people.

Not really because the company was bought for a pittance because it went bankrupt. So it's not some big purchase. Of course, there are a few creditors left to pay, but fortunately the company's goods have been auctioned off so there's not too much left to pay either. Unfortunately, but after lockdowns there are a lot of companies that go bankrupt, and of course everyone counts every dollar spent. That's why I'm asking about improving texting for me and other users.

As I wrote earlier I use this program because you don't need to have your computer on you can send to your cell phone scheduling an sms dispatch. In other professional programs the computer is required to be on all the time and for sending you use modems for sim cards such as 8/16/32 etc.

Well, unless I don't know a program, I would appreciate it if you could send me a link to one where it is possible to schedule text messages on the phone with the setting of time and days.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.