FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Duplicate Contacts/Phonebook Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
kvermeer

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 25, 2016 16:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I use the latest software versions of MPE on my computer and phone.

I use Outlook 2010 on my computer.

I use MPE multi-sync as my go-between to sync Outlook with my phone. I make changes to both Outlook and phone so sync both ways, choosing which changes to accept/reject and in which direction.

Most recently my multi-sync duplicated all contact/phone entries in Outlook and MPE. I have manually deleted those in Outlook but still have them in MPE.

Most importantly, what causes the duplication error?
How do I eliminate duplicates in my MPE contacts/phone book? Is manually the only option?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
JeffWilson75

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 21, 2016 19:54 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

YES!!! I HAVE THIS EXACT SAME PROBLEM!!! Everything will be fine for weeks, even months and then BOOM!. MPE wants to dup everything again. I am still not sure what the trigger is, but it MUST be related to a disruption of the sync. Is it an improper windows shutdown? Is it pending sync and phone gets disconnected?<<<tried both intentionally and everything was fine. It must be when it happens at a specific point. DUNNO!!!! AHHHHH!!! IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

I have manually cleaned my contacts and reset everything (as outlined in the posts) to undo the damage SEVERAL times and then at some random point down the line F%^&!!!

This is my third time RESEARCHING an answer (~7th time is has happened to me). I found several posts like the following, where the user had the same problem as well. Once the user is FINALLY able to convince everyone their settings are correct, the only solution seems to be how to clean up the mess and start anew.

http://www.fjsoft.at/forum/viewtopic.php?p=114013&sid=5c06c6db0878caea39527c6c969c04e5

There does not seem to be anything about how to stop it from happening.

PLEASE HELP US FJ SOFTWARE!!! You have an EXCELLENT product otherwise. I am 'abort syncing' 202 contacts every morning as I am typing this.

Sorry to pile on OP...apologies.

Droid Turbo

Jeff
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.