FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Duplicate entries issue on Android Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Lee1

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 07, 2015 08:36 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

All the settings are as you suggested. I have just sent you an email with screen shots of the settings on my computer just to make sure they are correct.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
embee8

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Sep 08, 2015 04:45 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi @Lee1, how did this go? I'll wait for your confirmation that it worked before I try the same.

Did the duplicates get deleted automatically or did you have to delete them manually?
Lee1

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 11, 2015 06:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thanks to Icke for his patience and ideas. This afternoon, at his suggestion, I deleted ALL my contacts on my phone, after backing up all my contacts in Outlook. I also deleted all the duplicate contacts on Outlook. Then I did a force>Outlook>to phone sync, which only copied some of the contacts. Then I did a regular sync, and all the Outlook contacts copied to my phone. I've done one additional sync just to make sure no duplicates are created, and it seemed to work ok now.

If you follow this routine, make sure you back up ALL your contacts both on Outlook, and on your phone if you have contacts on your phone that are not in Outlook. I'll continue monitoring syncs to see how it works over time, but so far looks good. Seems a bit strange to have to do a clean install of contacts, but perhaps there was some anomaly in the way the phone had contacts stored that created the problem.

For now, all is good again.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.