FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Thank you so much!!! Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
myxiplx

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 28, 2007 19:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sony Ericsson need to take a leaf out of your book. I've just spent hours trying to copy my contacts from a k750i to a k800i using Sony's software.

Having almost given up googling for possible solutions, I found MyPhoneExplorer. 20 minutes later I was done, all my contacts had been backed up from the old phone and restored to the new one!

Now I'm an IT professional, so installing and configuring software is not new to me. For me to spend several hours trying to get Sony's software to work, yet just 20 mins with your program is a sign of just how bad Sony's program is.

Problems I've had with sony:
- Different phones take you to different versions of their PC Suite program, despite the new version working for them all.
- The program would not synchronise contacts on my home PC, no help on the knowledgebase, after over an hour of googling and trying solutions I gave up and brought the phone to work.
- At work the program wouldn't even see the phones, Sony's software just would not connect.
- To troubleshoot Sony recommend disabling *all* anti-virus and firewall software... WTF??? Disable my firewall so their program can get to my COM port??!!
- They also recommend un-installing *all* software that uses the COM ports... I'm a network manager - there are over 100 programs on this computer, many of which use the com ports, none of which have ever had problems like this.

For Sony's software to have so many problems, and yours to work so well is testament to the quality of this program. Many, many thanks for taking the time to put this together.

Ross
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 28, 2007 19:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Very thanks for your "test" Wink
I'm specially pleased about comments from IT-Professionals. This people think a littlebit more about what is behind MyphoneExplorers interface.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
EDi
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di März 06, 2007 17:33 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Fully agree with myxiplx. At last calendar and contacts through Thunderbird sunced with phone!!!
Very Happy
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.