FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 SocketError: 10061 - connection is forcefully rejected. Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
pfinnegan

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 25, 2013 08:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

SocketError: 10061 - connection is forcefully rejected.

This message is generated after installation of a bluetooth dongle on a Windows 7 professional machine. There seems to be some sort of contention between the bluetooth and wireless ports.

This is probably a Windows issue.

Uninstalling or disabling the bluetooth drivers will solve the issue.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Apr 27, 2013 21:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Are you sure ? Normally you get this error when the phone could be reached but the client was not launched

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
pfinnegan

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Mai 03, 2013 01:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Are you sure ? Normally you get this error when the phone could be reached but the client was not launched

I haven't got the time to perform a full error diagnosis for this issue but the problem starts when an Advent USB bluetooth dongle V2.0 is plugged into a Windows 7 Professional machine and Windows installs the bluetooth drivers. I tried this on two different machines on two different networks in two different locations and got the same result each time. The bluetooth comms stuffs up the wireless connection.

The problem is resolved by uninstalling the bluetooth drivers from the machine.

It's probably a Windows thing and we are stuck with it because MS are not releasing any more fixpacks for Win 7. I hate Win 8 and intend to convert all my systems to Suse Linux 12+ which is a rock sold platform. My 32 bit Suse 12 laptop runs faster than my 64 bit Windows desktop.

I am thinking of offering a prize to the first programmer that ports MyPhone Explorer to Linux using a cross platform language like Tcl. There are no decent phone management apps for Linux platforms.
pfinnegan

BeitragVerfasst am: So Mai 05, 2013 05:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:

True.

The error also occurs when there is an ip address conflict on the wireless router i.e. the phone is assigned an ip address that has already been assigned to another device on the system. MyPhoneExplorer on the desk top may make the initial connection with the MPE client on the phone but subsequent requests will only work intermittantly if at all.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.