FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Change or enter time/date for ALL sent SMS at one time? Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Mattias

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 25, 2007 14:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have just started to use MyPhoneExplorer instead of Floats Mobile Agent (FMA). It's important for me to have a sent date of my sent SMS in order to be able to sort the SMS chronologically when moving them to the Archive.

I have read the FAQ and I'm aware that I have to enter the date/time manually for the SMS I have sent when they have been transferred to MyPhoneExplorer. But is it possible to change/enter the sent time/date for more than one SMS at one and the same time, I.E. select/mark several SMS and enter a date/time which is applied to all these messages so you don't have to enter a date/time for each message.

When I used an older version of FMA the date/time for sent messages was set to the date/time when I downloaded them from my K700 to FMA. This was a good feature which you could be able to choose/check in the settings in MyPhoneExplorer so you don't have to enter the date/time at all into sent SMS.

// Mattias, Sweden
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 25, 2007 17:19 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MyPhoneExplorer is NOT FMA. FMA is a full-blown software-package which hangs every two minutes (on my PC), so please never compare this two solutions.

I think about your suggestion, but i cannot promise anything.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Mattias

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 25, 2007 17:56 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Zitat:
MyPhoneExplorer is NOT FMA. [...] so please never compare this two solutions.

I can't see that I have compared the programs, I just mentioned FMAs feature as an example on how the feature could work, but I will try to keep FMA out of my posts in the future. Wink

And yes, I agree that MyPhoneExplorer seems to be a bit more stable and not as "heavy" as FMA, that's why I have switched to MyPhoneExplorer. So... Thanks for a great program!
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 25, 2007 18:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The admins of the FMA-Forum decided to delete ALL posts if there is something written in it about MyPhoneExplorer. This is the reason why i'm not friendly with this Software - but you couldn't know this so its not your failure.
Mattias

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 25, 2007 19:36 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Zitat:
The admins of the FMA-Forum decided to delete ALL posts if there is something written in it about MyPhoneExplorer.

Okay, I see. Strange behaviour. Have they given any explanation for this deletion?
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 25, 2007 20:28 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I didn't asked them, but i think they are afraid that too much users change to MyPhoneExplorer.
Firence

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 25, 2007 21:11 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

BeitragVerfasst am: So Feb 25, 2007 21:26 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

If they remove posts with spam or advertising related to MyPhoneExplorer I could've understand the deletion, but if your assumption is correct their behaviour is hard to defend.

Anyway, It would be nice if you look at the date/time setting for multiple SMS. I'm also curious if there are any workaround for chronological sorting of sent SMS which I want to move to the archive. Is it just me, or doesn't anybody bother to have these SMS sorted in chronological order?
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.