FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 How to sync my calender both with my phone and my tablet? Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
2svensson2

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jan 01, 2013 18:25 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have used MPE for a few years to sync my Android phone (Sony) with my Windows 7 computer running the MPE application v1.8.4.
Now I bought a Nexus 7 Android tablet. I have installed the MPE client on the Nexus and I manage to connect the Nexus7 to my Windows PC via WiFi. but this requires that I first create another (different) calendar. It syncs w/o problems with the new different calendar, but I like to share the SAME calender over all platforms. Would it be possible to have MPE use the same calendar with the same content in BOTH my smartphone AND my tablet? If yes, how do I make it happen?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
redart59

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 03, 2013 12:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Also interested in this solution but for a Samsung note.
hubsm

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 03, 2013 13:47 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I am also interested as regards the Asus Transformer T700 Infinity
2svensson2

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 03, 2013 15:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

redart59 hat Folgendes geschrieben:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von 2svensson2 am Do Jan 03, 2013 15:42, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
2svensson2

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 03, 2013 15:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

redart59 hat Folgendes geschrieben:

Seems like we are many with similar requests. How can we get an answer (if it is at all possible to "multisync") from the people behind MPE?
2svensson2

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 03, 2013 15:42 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

hubsm hat Folgendes geschrieben:
I am also interested as regards the Asus Transformer T700 Infinity

Seems like we are many with similar requests. How can we get an answer (if it is at all possible to "multisync") from the people behind MPE?
dvhttn

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 03, 2013 16:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Not sure exactly how you're using your PC and tablets/phones but I do this with an XP Pro PC (running Outlook 2010). I sync Outlook, using MPE, with two phones. There is just a different user per device. I also never 'multi-sync', I always use the individual sync (calendar or contacts).

If you're just using MPE on the PC then I'm not too sure.

2svensson2

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 03, 2013 17:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

dvhttn hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Not sure exactly how you're using your PC and tablets/phones but I do this with an XP Pro PC (running Outlook 2010). I sync Outlook, using MPE, with two phones. There is just a different user per device. I also never 'multi-sync', I always use the individual sync (calendar or contacts).

If you're just using MPE on the PC then I'm not too sure.

Hi,
For me MPE on the Win7 PC is the master calender (I am not using Outlock). I sync the MPE calendar with my Android phone (whith the MPE client installed). So far everything works just fine.
Now, when I have an additional Android MPE client on a Nexus 7 tablet (should be the same if I like to use two smartphones) and want to sync this with the same MPE calendar (with the same content) on the host PC, the problem starts. In order to connect the Nexus 7 to the MPE host on the PC, I need to add a new "phone" (the MPE sees the Android tablet as a phone). This works BUT I now have a new and different calendar. I dont want two separate calendars!
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 24, 2013 23:19 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

If you want to sync several devices to each other then you have to sync them with the same datasource (f.e. Outlook)

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
2svensson2

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jan 25, 2013 16:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
If you want to sync several devices to each other then you have to sync them with the same datasource (f.e. Outlook)

Thanks, but still I wonder why MPE cannot be the source, since this is what i use as my "master" calendar. I am not using any other calendar like Outlook, only MPE.

Best,
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 27, 2013 01:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MyPhoneExplorer does handle every device seperate. There are good reasons why i made it this way. If you have no Outlook then you can set a local *.ics-File as sync target, just enable it for both phones in Menu-File-Settings-Sync

2svensson2

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jan 27, 2013 10:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
MyPhoneExplorer does handle every device seperate. There are good reasons why i made it this way. If you have no Outlook then you can set a local *.ics-File as sync target, just enable it for both phones in Menu-File-Settings-Sync

Thanks,
But I don´t fully understand. How do I set a local *.ics-File as sync target, and enable it for both phones in the Menu-File-Settings-Sync.?
In the Menu-File-Settings-Sync i have already marked "only MyPhoneExplorer".
Please explain how I enable it to sync with both phones (or one phone and one Android tablet as in my case).
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 20, 2013 23:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Create a emty *.ics-File, for example C:\calendar.ics, then go to Menu-Settings-Sync and set the calendar to "iCal File". As last step you have to select your file in the advanced settings for the sync. You have to select this setting for both phones seperate cause the most settings are handled seperate too.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.