FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Problems with w600i files Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
MovilAgentUser
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 19, 2006 11:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi guys, Im MyPhoneExplorer new user, have problems with my SE W600i, first it could not connect it because nonwise the port (It does not appear the COM4)... fine, after one it releases search I obtained it...

The true problem is that I cannot explore the archives of my telephone (mp3, 3gp, etc), all the others(Contacts,Calls, Organizer,Messages) work wonderfully.

A suggestion, would be thankful that from software it is possible to be answered I telephone... using microphono and earpieces.

Excuse my English badly, my native language is Spanish.

Thank's
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Apr 19, 2006 21:37 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Please try once more to connect the filebrowser and then put the logfile into your post so i can analyse it.

Best regards FJ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
MovilAgentUser

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 20, 2006 14:46 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

English:
I do not know where it is the file of log... nevertheless already is possible to accede to the content of the telephone, possibly it needed to reinitiate the PC.

Now I have another doubt, say that the hour of shipment of sms cannot be seen... either the reception time? it had not noticed it, but in the SMS Inbox is not seen, shows "No Indication", is normal either or only with my W600i?

I put my message in the 2 languages in case the English is not understood, can make a translation of the text in my native language and probably he is more comprehensible.

Thanks FJ

Español:
No sé donde está el archivo de log... sin embargo ya es posible acceder al contenido del teléfono, posiblemente necesitaba reiniciar la pc.

Ahora tengo otra duda, dicen que no se puede ver la hora de envío de los sms... ¿tampoco la hora de recepción? no lo había notado, pero en la SMS Inbox tampoco se ve, muestra "No Indication", es normal o sólo con mi W600i?

Pongo mi mensaje en los 2 idiomas por si no se entiende el inglés, puedan hacer una traducción del texto en mi idioma nativo y probablemente sea más comprensible.

Gracias FJ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
user_deleted
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Apr 20, 2006 21:07 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi MovilAgentUser,

First of all, you will find the Logfile named "debug.txt" in the folder of your MPE installation.
i.E. C:\Programs\MyPhoneExplorer\debug.txt

For your next problem, please have a look at this topic in the English FAQ's.

Best reguards ...
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.