FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 MyPhoneExplorer w/o Installing Sony's Crap Software Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 03, 2007 01:21 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to install the Sony drivers so that one may use MyPhoneExplorer without Sony's crap PC Suite having to be present on the system?

Thanks in advance
user_deleted
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 03, 2007 01:48 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

- first deinstall SE PC-Suite if not already done
- insert the original CD in your drive if you have it or download the drivers from SE's supportsite
- (with CD:) when PC-Suite starts it's installation, cancel it without installing
- connect your phone
- when windows setup wizzard appears and asks for the driver of the new found device, select "not at this time"
- select manual installation
- in wizzard search for the drivers on the CD or the place where you downloaded the drivers to and install these drivers

If the dialogs don't appear word by word as above, i think you will excuse my english translation and find the correct meaning.

Maybe there's an easier way, but it's a long time ago i've installed the drivers last time...

br ...
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Jan 03, 2007 07:34 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Thanks, I had to wrangle with it a bit and install the drivers manually, but you got me pointed in the right direction. Smile
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.