FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Reaccuring events bug Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
bozhenko
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Feb 23, 2007 00:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have SE w850i
Both PC Suite and MPE do have this synch problem:
I've got a lot of reaccuring events in my Outlook. I set the program to sunch only 1 day past and 30 days in the future. But it will synch reaccuring events to I don't know how far in past and I don't know how far in future. As the result - not all of the events are downloaded to the phone and when I need to add a new event - the phone's memory is full - I can't erase nothing untill I actually delete event itself - but then at synch it will be deleted from PC too.
Anybody knows what should I do?
Thanx.
bozhenko
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Feb 23, 2007 00:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

- Model of your phone (SE w850i)
- Type of connection (USB)
- MPE-version (i.e. MPE 1.5.9)
- Windows version (WinXP-SP2)
- firmware version CXC1250200 R1JC002 070122
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Feb 23, 2007 09:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

You have more then 300 events in 30 days ?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
bozhenko
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Feb 23, 2007 10:05 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
You have more then 300 events in 30 days ?

No! The program of synch IGNORES limitation of 30 days - it just synchs outside of limits.
For example: I have reoccuring event - All working days - Lunch. I have put it in Outlook for 2007 at the beginning of the year with no end of reaccurencies (endless).
Today is Feb 23rd. I have settings in MPE to synch 1 day ago and 30 days ahead. But after synch I have Lunch starting with Jan 1st thru the end of the year and even into 2008! I need it there ONLY for comming 30 days! But it doesn't work this way... Confused
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Feb 23, 2007 11:01 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

If the ruled event started this year and it is endless then it is in the dateband of the next 30 days
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Feb 23, 2007 11:32 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
If the ruled event started this year and it is endless then it is in the dateband of the next 30 days

That means...
Sorry, but I haven't gotten the meaning of what you're trying to say? I have 31 case of this event that should be uploaded to the phone, but why it uploads past cases of this event? Those cases are OUT of the timeframe I set up in settings! Like wise with the cases of this event that are beyond 30 days ahead - I don't need those cases in the phone yet - on my last phone (SE S700i) it was working this way - only cases or reaccuring event, that are fitting the timeframe set in settings were downloaded to the phone. But in this new one - it doesn't work this way...
I am not complaining - I am trying to figure out how to make it work the way it acctualy should!
pp

BeitragVerfasst am: Do März 01, 2007 12:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,
I believe that the meaning is that the start of the event is within the requested time frame... therefore it shows all of them. If the start would have been outside of the requested time frame, onle these would be there?

I have another problem with the Reoccuring events though, namely:

When I synchronize MPE with outlook and in Outlook the reoccurence is until the end of the year... BUT in MPE it creates the reoccurence with no end... keep on going in to 2008, 2009 etc.

It seems that MPE for some reason does not get the information from Outlook that it should stop sheduling...

This reoccurence from MPE is then transferred to the phone as well.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do März 01, 2007 19:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@Gast: a ruled event is ONE entry in the database. I cannot realize that ruled events are shown only from a given date.

@pp: Please export this event from Outlook and send it via mail to me
pp

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 02, 2007 07:37 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I am sorry for causing confusion... I really spoke too soon in this case.
Issue is solved as I noticed that Outlook does not highlight the dates in the calendar which have events during a following year... MPE DID follow Outlook.

Should have dug deeper before I spoke... Everything is FINE!

Sorry for inconvenience

BR
PP
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Bozhenko
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: So März 04, 2007 18:54 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

[quote="FJ"]@Gast: a ruled event is ONE entry in the database. I cannot realize that ruled events are shown only from a given date.

Well, let me ask you this question: When I had SE S700i these type of events were downloaded the correct way - only those cases of the reaccurung event, that fall into the timeframe I wanna synch. Now with SE w850i it is not like that neither with the program came with the phone, nor with MPE. Did SonyEricsson change someth in the way the whole thing works? Anybody else ever had the kind of problem I am talking about?
As for the rest of things - your proggy rules! The best one I've seen yet! Thanx.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.