FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Sony Ericsson should buy your program so you can get rich :) Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 14, 2007 13:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I have sent an e-mail to Sony Ericsson and asked why they dont make a decent program to follow with all their phones and try to get in touch with you Sad

My question to tech-support was (loosely translated from Norwegian):

"Hi! I just want to say that the software which followed my phone does not work at all and I would suggest that you take a look at MyPhoneExplorer. This works flawlessly on my k610i and almost all SE phones. In addtion there are many users and I am positive that the phones would have become more popular if you tell the buyers about this software. I would like som feeback on my point of view on e-mail."

The answer I got (translated from Swedish) :

"There are no known problems with PC Suite for SE K610i. If you experience any problems we recommend to phone us for troubleshooting. Nowadays we have no further plan to make use of more software suppliers."

They kind of didnt answer my question and didnt admit that their software was crap, but I hope people which uses your software tells other people about it.

Perhaps we should start some kind of campaign to get more users to try MyPhoneExplorer? Any suggestions?

Greetings from
STH
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.