FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Winphone 7 Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Darkterror58

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 27, 2010 16:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi MPE Creators!

Congratulations! The app is excellent. Thank you very much. I am a smartphone tester and Outlook-dependent. So I sync my actual gadget everyday with Outlook. Till you developed MPE to work with Android only IPhone was the one which could sync - [b]without problem[/b] - with Outlook.[i] E.g. when HTC is unable to connect with their newest HTC Sync ("all drivers are installed successfully" , but "No device connected"...), your MPE recognizes the e.g. HTC Wildfire and syncs all contacts without problem.

So I decided to donate you and I already made it. My question is: since now only Winphone 7 is the one which is unable to sync with Outlook (by chance not both is produced by MS?...) and they want us to use "clouds" (like Hotmail, Windows Live etc.) to sync, don't you think about developing MPE to be able to communicate with Winphone 7 phones?

Congratulations once again and best regards

Darkterror58
aczukanov@yahoo.com[/i]
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
weinbi

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Dez 27, 2010 23:33 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I don't think there will be a Winphone7 support. FJ just finished the Android support and there's always a lot of todos on his list, including bugfixing and customizing for Android and so there won't be much time left.

Apart from that, just wait if Winphone7 will survive on the smartphone market.

Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenICQ-Nummer
Darkterror58

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Dez 28, 2010 22:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi Weinbi!

Thanks and you are right to wait whether Winphone should be successful or not among smartphones. As for most of its features and the HW (the "iron" as we call) are excellent. The Samsung Omnia 7 (or HTC Mozart) touchscreen is better than iPhone 4G, but for me (as a "corporate tester" thinking with the brain of business people) the Outlook sync is much more important than a feature e.g. the caller ID is able to show actual position of the caller's Facebook status or birthday based also on Facebook - this is for the X generation of their late 10-s-20-ies. Most of my business fellows keep between 1.200-3.600 records/contacts in their outlook pst-s and they need to sync it regularly with their smartphones.

So I sincerely hope that either FJ or somebody in our World (perhaps MS?) shall be able to build such a sync app for Winphone 7.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.