FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Restore messages that weren't properly saved Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
simplyme
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 25, 2006 07:43 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi,

Recently, I had messages in the INBOX of MyPhoneExplorer. I didn't properly back them up (as in.. archive them? since I wasn't aware of MPE's features).

Anyways, my phone got recently flashed, meaning the messages on my phone were deleted. I thought I could send them back to my phone by xxx SYNCHRONIZE, but unfortunately, just wiped out all the messages in MyPhoneExplorer (because I had no messages in my phone, so it replaced them with nothing).

Is there any way of bringing back those messages? Or something I could do to my system to bring them back? Sad

SOme of those sms's were important. Sad I'd be happy to donate, or whatever if someone could help me.
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 25, 2006 08:26 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sorry - the messages are gone ! The Sync-Button refreshes the current state in the phone. It doesn't put anything into the phone. After the refresh the database-files also will be refreshed.

The only way would be to create the messages - but if you don't have saved anything it will be hard, cause you don't know the text and date of the original messages.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
simplyme
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 25, 2006 11:09 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Aww ok.

So... no system restore or something can bring those back? Sad

Thanks anyway FJ, and keep up the good work. Maybe you can have a 'undo' option in a future release perhaps?
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 25, 2006 12:39 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Its much work to make for every action which MPE does a "Undo"-Option. But i will add something that nothing happens when on the phone is no message.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.