FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 W800i notes support Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Fangles

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 10, 2006 11:04 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

G'day from sunny Australia. Just found this software recently and it's a good thing too. I've tried Mobile Action's overpriced bluetooth suite and not having a job, could not afford it.

Just a question, none of the mobile software I have seen have ever supported notes on any of the phones I have owned and that puzzles me as they are very important.

My w800i supports notes and I was wondering if the software would also support it one day? That would make it better than any of the commercial programs I have seen.

Regards, Fangles.

**EDIT**

Oh my aching eyes, just went to the Sony Ericsson developer pages. Didn't know it was a Java only platform. THis will take me months to go through looking for a solution.

Just in case you need it.

http://developer.sonyericsson.com/site/global/home/p_home.jsp

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Fangles am Sa März 11, 2006 01:50, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 10, 2006 12:51 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The W800 and the most other modells crash if i try to get the notes from phone. On the K700/K300 it works.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Fangles

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa März 11, 2006 01:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Damn. Maybe it's time for me to start finding an SDK for it. There must be a way.

Will wander off and start looking.

P.S. THank you for a great bit of software. Those of us without jobs understand how hard this is to do. I write software every day, up till 2am every morning and I've yet to get anything out of it. Step 1, dump all friends who expect everything for free (ROFL)
Fangles

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Mai 11, 2006 07:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Did you ever find a way to do it? I went through SE's whole site but could not find anything to help. Their own synch software will store notes to Outlook but that's all I can find on the subject.

With my poor eyesight, it's very hard to write notes into such a tiny phone and screen:)Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.