FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Google Tasks Sync Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo März 25, 2013 23:11 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Who wants to sync a Google-Phone with Google throught MyPhoneExplorer ? Androids can itself sync with Google - probably the main reason why Google pushed million dollars into Android Wink

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
Lucy_Miky

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Apr 29, 2013 13:31 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

That's a shame concerning the lack of API. But thanks for considering the Google Task feature.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
user_deleted
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Nov 21, 2013 21:49 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Who wants to sync a Google-Phone with Google throught MyPhoneExplorer ? Androids can itself sync with Google - probably the main reason why Google pushed million dollars into Android Wink

I do! Because then it will also sync with Outlook. At the moment I have Outlook syncs with MPE Tasks, and Android Tasks syncs with Google Tasks. And neither the twain shall meet!!
mrbeak

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Sep 08, 2014 02:41 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I was searching the forum for a while, until I found out MPE doen't synch with google task. Sad
I think it actually would make a lot of sense. Not to synch google with google (I know Android can do that), but to be able to use for instance apps like "task" or "GTasks" to manage the tasks on the phone.
Having about 40 tasks, the MPE app isn't quite as comfortable as others are. But I want to have the tasks in the MPE software on the laptop.

What do you think? Is there a work-around or would you think again about integrating Google-Task synch into MPE?
Or maybe a synch to one of the above-mentioned apps?

I actually wonder, why there is no official google app for the tasks as there is Google-Keep for the notes.
NoPlayBack

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Okt 07, 2014 10:14 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I would vote for that feature as well.
I am not synching at all to google cloud, this is disabled in my phone.
I am synching the local device-calendar to MPE only.
On the device, i use Business Calendar, which offeres a great GUI, and there is also the Business Tasks App available which i would like to use... with great features and widgets. But most of the editing i would like to do with MPE.

So it would be a great feature, if i could select, if MPE should synch the tasks to the MPE-Task-app, or if it should synch to the Google-Android-Task-section of the device.
mh5bl

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Jul 09, 2016 00:53 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I would like the feature as I use the software as away of operating my phone from my PC. I.e sending text messages and call with a headset
qwertyasdf

BeitragVerfasst am: So Apr 02, 2023 14:04 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I assume this is a dead discussion and perhaps technically problematic, but for me it would make very much sense to sync "Google tasks" through MPE as it does "Google calendar".

I use the android app aCalendar+ for managing both calendars and tasks on my Android devices (Google syncing turned off), nicely integrated in the same app.

I also tend to avoid (Google) cloud dependency so I use MPE to sync/backup the calendars to a local computer (MPE Calendar and Thunderbird Calendar). But since MPE ignores the tasks they are left dangling.

So either I have no task backup at all or rely on the cloud anyway. (Yes, I know, "if you hate Google, stay away from Android devices" and all that...)

This seems asymmetrical to me. What is the actual reason MPE does not sync Google tasks? Tasks and calendars are so closely related so it's just logical to handle them both.

Can I achieve what I want in some other way?
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.