FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 It's impossible to write to the external SD card Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
pedropico1

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jan 05, 2023 08:21 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Running the latest MPE versions on PC and phone. PC is on latest W10 Home and phone is Android Pie (stock based ROM on a Galaxy Note 9). Phone is rooted.

I regularly copy files to and from the phone's sdcard and find that if I delete the file on the phone first I can copy a file of the same name to the sdcard fine. If I try to copy the file without deleting first then I get asked 'Do you wish to overwrite'? which I answer yes to. The file copies then an error dialogue appears as below. MPE has all permissions allowed on the phone. I can obviously work around it easily but it'd be nice to know is this is a bug or just another 'feature' necessary because of Googles security measures.

"Error during upload: xxxxxx.abc
OBEX Errorcode: D0 - Internal Server Error

Please note: It's impossible to write to the external SD card (External storage) for all third party applications due to a security restriction in Android! The internal phone storage (Memory card) is not affected by this restriction"

Thanks!

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.