FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Cannot Sync Outlook events Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
lte-Tmobile

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Dez 16, 2022 21:44 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

For some time now, probably since version 1.8, I have been unable to use Myphoneexplorer to sync events and tasks with outlook. When I select the name of the outlook calendar to sync it takes a good 10 to 15 seconds to save the setting and when I click OK, Myphoneexplorer closes abruptly. When I reopen it again, it appears the correct celendar is selected but when I run "sync" nothing updates or only a few items update(and yes, I am only trying to sync a small windows, 1day before and 10 days after with a small handful of entries). Also, curiously, Myphoneexplorer shows outlook calendars that I have long since deleted from my computer. Is there a config file I can edit to remove these paths. Maybe that's the issue.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
combtmp

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Mai 12, 2023 11:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Update MyPhoneExplorer: Ensure that you have the latest version of MyPhoneExplorer installed on your computer. Developers often release updates to fix bugs and improve compatibility.

Check compatibility: Verify that the version of MyPhoneExplorer you're using is compatible with your version of Outlook. Sometimes, software updates can introduce changes that require updates to other applications for seamless integration.

Reconfigure sync settings: Try removing the current sync settings in MyPhoneExplorer and set them up again from scratch. This might help resolve any configuration issues causing the abrupt closure. Make sure you select the correct Outlook calendar and ensure that the sync settings are accurate.

Remove old calendar paths: If MyPhoneExplorer is displaying deleted Outlook calendars, it's possible that some remnants or cached data are causing conflicts. Unfortunately, I don't have access to the specific configuration files for MyPhoneExplorer, so I can't provide you with the exact steps to remove old paths. However, you can try exploring the software's settings or preferences to find an option to clear cached data or reset configurations.

Contact MyPhoneExplorer support: If the issue persists, it would be best to reach out to the official support channels for MyPhoneExplorer. They will have access to the latest information, known issues, and specific troubleshooting steps to help you resolve the problem.

Remember to provide them with detailed information about the issue, including the version numbers of MyPhoneExplorer and Outlook, any error messages received, and steps to reproduce the problem. This will assist them in diagnosing and addressing the issue more effectively.

Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.