FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Transfer the MPE Notes application data to a new mobile Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Andy.X

BeitragVerfasst am: Mi Feb 02, 2022 10:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hello everyone !

I have been using MPE for many years to back up my Samsung Galaxy Note3 (Android 5) to my desktop on Windows 10 Pro (and have never needed to restore).

Now I am replacing my mobile with a Xiaomi 11T Pro (Android 11) and I have a problem I cannot solve.

I have been using MPE for several years and have accumulated scores of notes in the MPE Notes application on Samsung Galaxy Note3. How do I transfer all notes to the new device?

Using the PC, I tried to replace the notes.db file on the Xiaomi with the one on the Note3 but by opening the MPE notes application the database is restored with the empty one of the new mobile phone.

If anyone can suggest a solution I would of course be very grateful - and thank you in advance.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Andy.X

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Feb 03, 2022 11:50 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I solved!

In this way:
1) I have deleted the MyPhoneExplorer cache and data on the new mobile phone;
2) I replaced the notes.db file on the new mobile phone with the one taken from the old mobile phone;
3) I started Notes MPE and now on the new mobile there are all the scores of notes I had written over the years on the old mobile.

Hello everybody.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.