FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Restore Conversations (SMS) To PC Client But Not To Phone. Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
pfinnegan

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jul 31, 2015 01:33 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I re-imaged my Sony Xperia Z3 Compact with the new version of Lollipop. There are obviously no conversations (SMS) on the phone. I wanted to keep the old conversations on the MPE PC client but I accidentally selected "download entire" which attempts to download all the messages on the phone. This deleted all the messages on the PC client. I attempted to restore the messages from an MPE backup to but this prompted me to set MPE as the SMS client on the phone i.e. the restore process wants to put the SMS messages back on the phone. This is not what I want to do. I just want to restore the messages to the PC client.

Is there a work around for this? Are there any underlying MPE SMS database files that I can use from a hard disk backup that will restore the messages?

Thanks in advance?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
pfinnegan

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Aug 01, 2015 18:02 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The SMS conversations are contained in SMS.dat C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\MyPhoneExplorer\Yourphone [355189060862788].

This dat file can be copied back into the MPE install directory from a file backup independently of a restore from an MPE backup file.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.