FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Post wishes, Feature requests here Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
s_sorin

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Aug 25, 2014 20:27 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ, I use your software begining with my Sony K800i and since then I'm inlove with it! Thank you!
This new version is excellent, it suits almost all my Android needs. But, if I saw you collect wishes for your software developement, I thought that a possibility to make multiple changes regarding phone type( mobile, work, others...) would be a great thing. Also, allowing to change the way the phone numbers are presented it would be another wish( ex.:0470 544 000 vs. 0470544000).
I am sure that your time is very precious, so I will not annoy you with more wishes ... for the moment Smile
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
lamrock

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Aug 28, 2014 00:13 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Sirs,

You software is the best.

I use my phone on the end of a long USB cable to my PC so the reception at the phone is good. I tether my phone and use MPE. However I cant do both at the same time. Nokia PC suite worked with both simultaneously.

Many thanks

Richard
JonesDOA

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 18, 2014 04:19 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

FJ,

Very nifty piece of software! I've found it much handier than most of the mobile phone tools I've used, including those from OEMs. Oh I wish, I so wish I were able to use it with my Samsung SGH-D880, and to get the EMS/MMS messages backed up off that to boot! Sigh ... I haven't found anything that can do that yet.

Anyway, I was wondering about two options that I don't seem to see in relation to the "Confirmation for sync" dialog when I work with Android phones.

1. Frequently, when doing a bidirectional sync between Lotus Notes and my mobile phone, for contacts where there appears to be conflicting information, I may see three or four options presented. None of these ever seem to be "Skip this contact for this sync only". Am I missing something? How come?

2. Similarly, on the same dialog, if I choose the "Merge contacts" option then when I get the "Merge contacts" dialog, I don't seem to be able to choose to manually edit the content in the "after" column. Am I missing something there too?

Would be nice to be able to do both of the above, so if I'm not missing something these might be good features to have, as my current workarounds are tedious and painful to use repeatedly. If I am missing something, please let me know.

And thanks for MPE. It really is a good tool to be able to use.

DJ
KuttKatrea

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 25, 2014 17:55 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi.

I have used this Software since my old W600i and always has been amazing,

Currently, I'm using it with Android, but I use third-party apps for tasks (Todoist) and notes (Google Keep) so I would like to have an option to disable the integrated MPE Notes and MPE Tasks activities.

Regards
KuttKatrea

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Sep 25, 2014 17:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

s_sorin hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Also, allowing to change the way the phone numbers are presented it would be another wish( ex.:0470 544 000 vs. 0470544000).
I am sure that your time is very precious, so I will not annoy you with more wishes ... for the moment Smile

The phone numbers are presented the way they are saved in your phone's agenda. If you save them as "0470 544 000" it will be shown in MPE as "0470 544 000", and in my experience, it would not make any difference in the phone (still will dial it correctly, still will recognize the calling numbers correctly, etc)
vodoomoth

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 26, 2014 16:40 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

vodoomoth hat Folgendes geschrieben:
When I sync SMS messages, I always/often get the message below:
Zitat:
Some messages are already in the archive. Copy identical messages to the archive?

I don't really see the point of this question. If you answer yes, you'll get duplicates in the archive. If you answer no, well, you won't lose anything.

Can we get an option in the settings window that lets us configure this behavior and set a default answer? Thanks.

I no longer get that annoying question!
Thank you for removing it Very Happy
vodoomoth

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Sep 26, 2014 16:54 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

KuttKatrea hat Folgendes geschrieben:
s_sorin hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Also, allowing to change the way the phone numbers are presented it would be another wish( ex.:0470 544 000 vs. 0470544000).

The phone numbers are presented the way they are saved in your phone's agenda. If you save them as "0470 544 000" it will be shown in MPE as "0470 544 000", and in my experience, it would not make any difference in the phone (still will dial it correctly, still will recognize the calling numbers correctly, etc)

You are right, but it would be more useful if the MPE could let the user define a digit grouping scheme. First of all, it'll easier for the users (not for the developer Very Happy) to define a scheme than to edit (manually Shocked) all existing numbers. Second, you never know whether any badly written app won't choke on spaces (or other signs) in phone numbers. Third, it's almost a software design pattern to separate formatting from raw data. My Galaxy S4 does reformat the phone numbers (according to language settings?) and I often see it do it live: all digits are displayed with no space between them then suddenly, the number is rewritten on the screen with spaces at the right place.
gregbradley

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 09, 2014 11:03 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Would love an option for filtering contacts just like there is for messaging.
i.e. can filter in each field of the contact (First name, last name, email etc) like you can in messages (Title, to/from, time etc)

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Okt 09, 2014 12:16 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

@gregbradley: could you be more specific? You can already search all fields of your contacts. In case the address of one of your contacts is "Buckingham Palace", just start typing "buck" and the contact will be there, alone in the list.

Or is it that you want to be able to search one and only one field instead of all fields at once? Like looking for a specific string of digits in mobile phone numbers but not in home and office numbers?
vipergod

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 26, 2014 23:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I also think that your software is most useful and best.
But some features still necessary:
sync outlook events with cloud.
use dns for sync via internet
send outlook messages to phone

and syncronisation still instable - each time when MPE on PC lost phone, it shows the modal message box. I think it would be better to show all message in some dedicated windows but do not use message box because it need user's interruption and manual action
vipergod

BeitragVerfasst am: So Okt 26, 2014 23:10 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I also think that your software is most useful and best.
But some features still necessary:
sync outlook events with cloud.
use dns for sync via internet
send outlook messages to phone

and syncronisation still instable - each time when MPE on PC lost phone, it shows the modal message box. I think it would be better to show all message in some dedicated windows but do not use message box because it need user's interruption and manual action
Tom61

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Nov 04, 2014 16:56 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I just want to bring to your attention than it would be very helpfull to have MMS treated like SMS!
For the time being, missing MMS is a real problem.
I know it's on your todo list....

Thank you very much for your work
Tom
benlm72

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Nov 17, 2014 10:06 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

benlm72 hat Folgendes geschrieben:
Hi,
Here are two features that would be interesting, at last for my personal use :
- when launching MyPhoneExplorer for multisync directly from then windows Menu, I would prefer that, at the end of the multisync, the desktop app closes instead of opening : a setting in the multisync options could enable the two behaviours
- Adding an option to enable automatic launch (of the multisync for example, in my case) when MPE on desktop detects connexion of a device with mpe client. For now, I've set my mpe client with automatic launch with bluetooth, the next step would be that my mpe desktop launches multisync when it detects my device.
Many thanks for your work,
Benoît

Hi,
Another suggestion would be to be able to launch mpe sync from the phone. My idea is to use a nfc tag and associate it with launching multi-sync.
Regards,
Benoît
gbossley

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Nov 28, 2014 11:52 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Unless I'm mistaken there's no way to specifically set sync times?

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa Nov 29, 2014 18:45 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

try to add a feature to add the feature to backup messages like we can backup SMS.
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.