FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 bug - total commander and ZIPs Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
Chuckerio
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Do März 29, 2007 00:54 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Hi, your program is superb. I know it, you know it, so let's stop talking about that and let's go to the core of the problem. Smile
When I am trying to drag and drop files from the total commander to the MPE (my phone explorer), everything goes nice. The problem arise when I try to copy a file from the open (open, not unpacked) zip file.
In another words. Total commander allows you to browse in *.zip (rar) files, to manage the content of those ZIPs aso. But when I need to put the content of ZIP file to my phone with help of MPE, I need first to unpack that Zip and then copy it there otherwise MPE crash.

Version of my MPE is 1.5.8.

thx.
chuckerio

chuckerio(a)centrum.cz
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Do März 29, 2007 13:20 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MyPhoneExplorer is a manager for the phone, no filemanager. There is no zip-handling planned, but i'll take a look at the crash.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
chuckerio
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr März 30, 2007 11:59 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I did not mean it in the way that I am missing un/packing function in MPE. I just mentioned that there is a bug in drag and drop function in the case of copying files prom TC to MPE when I want to copy the file from opened zip. Smile
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.