FJ Software Foren-Übersicht  
 Homepage   •  Suchen   •  FAQ   •  Mitgliederliste   •  Registrieren   •  Login
 Runtime errors Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen
Autor Nachricht
iclick

BeitragVerfasst am: So Jun 22, 2014 19:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Ref: MPE v1.8.5

Today I received two runtime errors (440 and 372) launching MPE after deleting about 10 quarantined PUP items in Malwarebytes. Doing a search on this forum I find some references to this, mostly in the German-language sections. An attempt to translate via on-line translators I gather that there may be a link to a PUP.Optional.Conduit.A item that's linked to C:\Users\{username}\Appdata\Local\Temp\~nsu.tmp\Au_.exe. A system restore did not recover MPE, so rather than uninstall and reinstall MPE and risk problems I restored my entire boot hard drive using a clone I had created two days before. I'm now back to where I was with everything functioning but the PUPs are still in quarantine.

What I would like to do is be able to delete all the quarantined PUP items identified by Malwarebytes without crashing MPE. I did notice Myphoneexplorer_Debugupdate.exe that might be a fix, but that was in a German section and I'm not clear if I should be running it.

Can anyone give me some guidance on this?
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht senden
Raerka

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 23, 2014 00:17 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

the beta installer updates the client regardless of language, just install it.
iclick

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 23, 2014 15:12 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I downloaded Myphoneexplorer_Debugupdate.exe, so what will this do if I run it? Does it reinstall the latest full-version beta MPE? Do I need to uninstall v1.8.5 first? Either way, will it mess up my current settings, user profile, etc.?

Will it solve the problems I'm having with Malwarebytes? Will I then be able to delete the quarantined items in MWB without crashing MPE? Out of pure curiosity, I'd like to know what one or more of these quarantined items have to do with MPE and why. When I look for these items in their designated locations, either a file or registry entry, none are present.
iclick

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jun 24, 2014 23:57 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Impatient to get this issue taken care of, I put on my brave suit and ran the debug file, but not before cloning my C: drive as a backup just in case. After doing that I removed all quarantined items in MBAM and MPE cranked up without a hitch. I also now have MPE in the MBAM exclude list. Voila!

Edit 06/26/14: I'd also like to report that installing the debugger seems to have fixed my problems with connecting via wifi. Ever since then it has connected without a hitch, even at startup which it rarely did properly.
Kizersoesa

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jun 30, 2014 23:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MPE crashes consistently after the calls log rolls up (blue lines) any ideas?
Kizersoesa

BeitragVerfasst am: Do Jul 03, 2014 01:17 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

MPE crashes consistently after the calls log rolls up (blue lines) any ideas? Confused

Seems the debugging beta version worked. Thank you

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Kizersoesa am Sa Jul 19, 2014 02:01, insgesamt einmal bearbeitet
FJ
Site Admin

BeitragVerfasst am: Fr Jul 18, 2014 22:24 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

The PUPs have nothing to do with the runtime error of MyPhoneExplorer.
Myphoneexplorer_Debugupdate.exe is a beta-Version which does update only some important files, its not a real setup.

@Kizersoesa: Try the current beta: http://www.fjsoft.at/files/MyPhoneExplorer_DebugUpdate.exe

Bitte benutzt auch die Forum-Suche bzw. die FAQ
Benutzer-Profile anzeigenPrivate Nachricht sendenE-Mail sendenICQ-Nummer
hubsm

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 21, 2014 13:58 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

I just got the same two error codes. I am running ver. 1.8.4. on WIN 7 Tried to download ver. 1.8.5 but my AVG refuses to let me install 7Zip which appears to be required. I noticed above that there is a fix called Myphoneexplorer_Debugupdate.exe, but I don't know where to find it.
hubsm

BeitragVerfasst am: Mo Jul 21, 2014 14:09 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

Finally found a site that will allow me to install ver. 1.8.5 Seems to be working, but I will see after I try to sync.
hubsm

BeitragVerfasst am: Di Jul 22, 2014 00:35 Antworten mit ZitatNach oben

It worked - Yeah!
Neues Thema eröffnenNeue Antwort erstellen

Gehe zu:   

Nächstes Thema anzeigen
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.